- Sharing a bed with more than one person.
- Entire meals in the garbage can.
- Toothpaste. Everywhere.
- Relentless television viewing.
- The question "What's for dinner?"
- The stench of microwave popcorn.
- The pitter-patter of little feet, followed by heavier footfalls, followed by the sound of a body hitting the floor, followed by crying, followed by apologizing.
- The demanding of ice cream (but that's from the Mommy).
- The door opening and closing ad nauseam.
- Plastic cups with traces of milk left in the refrigerator.
- The question "Where's Mommy?"
- Random stickiness.
- My youngest crying when I leave her in the mornings.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
13 things I have yet to get used to as a parent:
at 1:07 PM