Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Baby Shower

Kristy is currently carrying our fourth child. I'll do away with the suspense for you - it's a girl. Since this will be the last of the brood (really, it will be, I promise) I see no reason for you all to spend a lot of money showering us with gifts. However, we'll need a new stroller, so I've included a picture of the model I like below. The only design change I will request is that the box itself be one for a Sony 32" flat screen plasma television, HD ready, of course. In fact, if you'd like to just send the box with the TV in it, then I will assemble the stroller myself. And if we can get this kid watching television early enough then there really won't be any need for the part with wheels - she can just watch the world go by on 32 inches of flat screen technology.